aj renesmee
I'm just another girl.

connections
.Facebook. .Tweet.
.Tumblr.

desires
Love of my life.
Ipod-touchie
Bike licence
Vespa
Gilera
Kitten
Hamsters
Manhattan Bag
Sneakers
Another sneakers
1966 Batman Mobile
Twilight Books Series.
Meet Robert Pattinson!
Meet Kristen Stewart!
Get a Full-Time Job; $1200/+


movie marathon

Twilight
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
The Runaways
Remember Me
Sherlock Holmes
Avatar
Inception
Shutter Island
The Last Air Bender
How to Train Your Dragon
Valentine's Day
Date Night
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Kick-Ass
Hot Tub Time Machine
The Killers
She's Out of My League
Marmaduke
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Despicable Me
Cop Out
The Backup Plan


runways

.Ayumie.
.Chiqka.

history

Nine Monthsary! Ain't no other man. Finding a new job! Spain WON! WORLD CUP! Figuring out! ROBSTEN! ECLIPSE! R-Patz and Toy Story 3. Poor Coco.





and the lion fell for the lamb

Thursday, July 22, 2010 # 9:58 PM
Excited!

OH MY GOSH!

I'm SUPER excited today!

Received a call from a recruited company, asked if I'm interested

in joining a watch company,

SWATCH.


Hell'ya I'm interested.

And it's five working days.

But he said he will call me back, but he didn't.

I will call him tomorrow morning.

Please....

Hopefully I could get the job.


For now I'm having headache, I don't know

what to buy for my Sayang's birthday.

Hopefully I can get the things I want to get for him by time.

And I want to make him the

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY BOY EVER!



And I found this cute photo of Robsten.

Labels: , ,





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people