aj renesmee
I'm just another girl.

connections
.Facebook. .Tweet.
.Tumblr.

desires
Love of my life.
Ipod-touchie
Bike licence
Vespa
Gilera
Kitten
Hamsters
Manhattan Bag
Sneakers
Another sneakers
1966 Batman Mobile
Twilight Books Series.
Meet Robert Pattinson!
Meet Kristen Stewart!
Get a Full-Time Job; $1200/+


movie marathon

Twilight
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
The Runaways
Remember Me
Sherlock Holmes
Avatar
Inception
Shutter Island
The Last Air Bender
How to Train Your Dragon
Valentine's Day
Date Night
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Kick-Ass
Hot Tub Time Machine
The Killers
She's Out of My League
Marmaduke
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Despicable Me
Cop Out
The Backup Plan


runways

.Ayumie.
.Chiqka.

history

Typography.ToysRUs Kid. Excited! Nine Monthsary! Ain't no other man. Finding a new job! Spain WON! WORLD CUP! Figuring out! ROBSTEN! ECLIPSE!





and the lion fell for the lamb

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 # 12:52 AM
Typography Week. Interview.

TYPOGRAPHY.

Today feels like I got hooked with Typo.

And I did a couple of them.

I hope it's cool.

My inspiration is from Wordboner.


I love the way he did with the text and I'm

experimenting with it.

It's simple and awesome.


And I will continue experimenting them,

this while.

Enjoy.



Tomorrow is my interview with

SWATCH.

So excited!

So nervous!

Wish me luck'ya!


I made one just for

Robert Pattinson!



And Sayang's Birthday is coming!

Labels: , ,





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people