aj renesmee
I'm just another girl.

connections
.Facebook. .Tweet.
.Tumblr.

desires
Love of my life.
Ipod-touchie
Bike licence
Vespa
Gilera
Kitten
Hamsters
Manhattan Bag
Sneakers
Another sneakers
1966 Batman Mobile
Twilight Books Series.
Meet Robert Pattinson!
Meet Kristen Stewart!
Get a Full-Time Job; $1200/+


movie marathon

Twilight
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
The Runaways
Remember Me
Sherlock Holmes
Avatar
Inception
Shutter Island
The Last Air Bender
How to Train Your Dragon
Valentine's Day
Date Night
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Kick-Ass
Hot Tub Time Machine
The Killers
She's Out of My League
Marmaduke
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Despicable Me
Cop Out
The Backup Plan


runways

.Ayumie.
.Chiqka.

history

Busy.Eighteen.Batman. Typography Week. Interview. Typography.ToysRUs Kid. Excited! Nine Monthsary! Ain't no other man. Finding a new job! Spain WON! WORLD CUP! Figuring out!





and the lion fell for the lamb

Saturday, August 7, 2010 # 1:13 AM
Workaholic and Fasting Month.

MARSHMALLOW BROWN!

So sorry didn't update.

AGAIN.

I will be very busy this whole month.

Everyday full shift.

TIRED!

Training was okay.

A lot of things need to remember but kinda interesting

too, and I guess I did okay.

The customers are nice.

And I manage to sell

3 pieces of Jeweleries to a couple.

They are my first customers, and they are very nice!

After standing for 9 hours. My back feels like

it's going to break anytime soon.

Time didn't pass as fast as I thought.

Because there's nothing much to do.

Working at ck Tangs is nicer.

Smaller workspace and I know some people there.

And my ITE classmate worked at Tangs.


ck Robinson have a bigger workspace.

And I don't know anybody there.

Hopefully I can get used to it.

Next Tuesday.

And it's fasting month!

So fast! D:


Today I dye my hair Marshmallow Brown!

And I'm lovin' it!

:D



My Sayang failed Practical 1 for Class 2B,

Twice. D:

He's going to re-take on next week.

I know he will pass this time round! :D

I love you so much Baby!




I might not be able to update anytime soon.

Because it's fasting month.

And I'm going to be working like crazy!

D:

But I have time I will update.

FYI

I still miss

TRU TEAM.

Labels: , ,





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people